Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Projects Galore

We are in the midst of redoing my youngest daughter's bedroom. This week I've been sewing all the bedding. I'm making a duvet cover, shams, throw pillows and a roman shade. I've also got several 'redo' projects in the works...

#1. Repaint a vanity we already have a glossy black.

#2. Redo a French memo board from Tess' old room.

#3. Repaint an iron headboard/footboard I found secondhand.

#4. Redo a lamp & lampshade we already have.

Here are a few other things planned for the room...

*Tess is a budding photographer. I'm going to print off some of her favorites and put them in black frames to hang on the wall.

*Buy a new vanity chair. Tess saw one at Target she really likes.

*Buy a mirror to hang on her door.

*Decoupage a wooden "T" initial with black & white zebra scrapbook paper.

Lots of work but I am happiest when I am busy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see the finished projects!!! It's going to be fabulous...lucky Tess!!!

    I've been wondering what you've been up to! Glad you're keeping busy!!!

    Hugs!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is just going to be thrilled with her room! You've got lots of great ideas but I especially like the one about framing some of her photography. I'm looking forward to seeing the results! Lol, my girls have been living in a construction zone forever, so we live vicariously through projects like yours. I'm hoping to be able to decorate their room before they move out in about 10 years or so, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)