Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Post With No Pics...Ugh!

Thanks for all the nice compliments about the silverware holder thing-a-ma-jigs I made for Tyler's party! Just when I have lots of things to show, my camera batteries are all dead...yes, every single one of them! My youngest daughter unknowingly took my charger and all the remaining sets of batteries with her when she went away on a little trip with her friend...they were in her bag and we didn't realize it until a few days ago! Oh well, she'll be back tomorrow - then I can share the rest of the graduation party stuff and all the awesome bargains I found today while out thrifting. Be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)