Monday, June 29, 2009

The Party's Over!



Ahhh, sweet relief...that's what I'm feeling right about now...Tyler's graduation party is now a pleasant memory to think back on and treasure forever! It was a lot of work and I'm pretty exhausted but it was well worth it. I have more pictures to share this week. I'll show you many of the projects I did for the party.

Our middle child, Taylor, turned "Sweet 16" today! (Wow, can I really be this old already...one graduated from high school and another almost driving...my youngest is officially a teenager now...where does the time go?)

Stay tuned to see some party projects!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! LOVE the family picture, too! Now get on with those party projects...my daughter's graduation party is the 11th and I need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Tyler and Taylor!!! Big milestones for sure! The time DOES go by too quick! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    Hug!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious family picture. I am glad all went well with his party and Happy Birthday to Taylor!
    They grow so fast enjoy each moment and stage:)

    Beth

    You look great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, I am so sorry about your grandma, you must be so sad.

    Tell Tyler congrats on the graduation, he looks so grown up, isn't that weird when you suddenly look at them and they are men? How does that happen so fast???
    Wow and your daughter is 16? Happy birthday.

    You must be so relieved to be all done with your treatments, WOO HOO, I am so happy for you!!!!

    Have a wonderful 4th with your sweet family, my prayers are still going up for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I just want to say I'm back again, but at a once a week post-pace. I am amazed at all you did for your son's gradutation party. You did a fabulous job. I want to try some of these ideas when the time comes for me. You are such an inspiration. Hugs, Kathi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)