Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Just wanted to take an opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy 4th of July! What are your special plans?

We are going to a cookout at the home of my husband's aunt. She lives an hour away. Several years back, his aunt & her husband purchased the house where Bobby grew up. They have a large deck and a beautiful in-ground pool...a great space for entertaining :)

Of course, there are lots of special memories that come to mind when we think of that place...Bobby & I spent a lot of time there while dating and during the early years of marriage.

Bobby comes from a large extended family so there'll be a lot of people at his aunt's tomorrow. It ought to be a really good time :)

Taylor & Tess are going to stay with Grandma & Papa for a few days. Their bags are packed and ready to go!

Have an enjoyable & safe holiday weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful 4th, Michelle! Love, Susan P. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring your camera and take pics of the house, deck , pool etc.....
    Enjoy yourselves!!! Thinking of ya!

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at the cookout...it should be loads of fun with all of the family to visit with!

    I volunteered to work tomorrow (there's always a shortage of nurses) but will more than likely go to my sister's afterwards. They have a big blowout 4th of July get-together every year...they've claimed this as their holiday! It's alot of fun.

    Take care and have a safe one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stoppin' in to say Happy 4th to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope ya'll had a great 4th. How neat all the special memories of the home:o)
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I hope you had a great 4th of July!

    Just stopping by to tell you that you WON my French Giveaway.

    Please email me your address so I can get it out to you.

    Thanks
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July Michelle. God bless you and your family!

    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)