Just thought I'd have a little fun today and share some meaningless trivia about myself! LOL
1) I love lilacs more than any other flower...even roses! I wish lilacs were in bloom all year round.
2) I have only lived in 2 states during my life so far...Michigan & North Carolina.
3) One of our neighbors in NC is the sister of Christian artist Bebo Norman. Her name is Amy and she is just the nicest person ever.
4) I LOVE to laugh! My husband is hilarious so life is pretty funny around our house...I love that!
5) My first car was a burnt orange Monza (oh yeah, I was cool! hee hee hee)
6) I got my high school diploma but did not attend my graduation commencement ceremony.
7) I will be celebrating a "milestone" birthday in the middle of May. Ugh!
8) I do not enjoy exercising.
9) I drink waaaaaaay too much Coke!
10) I've never had a traffic ticket of any kind...ever!
11) I've only been involved in one major traffic accident in my life and I ended up dating the cop who responded to the accident. (It didn't last very long and he is not the man I married!)
12) I didn't like pizza as a teenager...let's just say too much of a good thing is not always a good thing....um, you get the idea! (I'll eat it now, though.)
13) I cannot swim. Maybe I could possibly save myself if I absolutely had to, but I am quite nervous around water. All 3 of our kids swim like fish (oh, I'm so thankful they're not like me!) and they tease me because sometimes I get so irrational. Seriously.
14) I LOVE to decorate with old black & white family pictures. There's just something about looking at the rich history those old photos hold.
15) I do not enjoy shopping at the mall or outlets. (We live half an hour away from a huge outlet mall...no thanks, I'll pass!)
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Tonight my husband & I are going to have a 'date night' - fun, fun, fun! I'm looking forward to going out with him. Bobby is a blast to be around and I truly enjoy his company :)