Friday, November 2, 2007

Taco dip and games


Oh, I had nothing to worry about last night with people being - oh, shall we say - OVERZEALOUS in their game playing! ha ha ha

Nah, everyone had a lot of fun. My daughters brought one of their many versions of "Scene It" DVD games over to play. Scene It Jr. was the one they picked. We formed two teams and played it for a while. We were all laughing and it was a good time.

I made layered taco dip to take over. It turned out really good! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Looks good Michelle!! :)

    Love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    How cute your dip is.Glad the games went well. :o)
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you survived game night! LOL I love your little smiley face on the dip;o) I bet everybody loved it and it disappeared quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh! I love taco dip! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!

    Will you post the taco dip recipe? :o) It looks like a great crowd pleaser!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)