Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm alive, just busy

Hello all! Guess I've been "missing in action" around this blog lately. I've been keeping myself pretty busy between family life and getting things prepared for the craft openhouse that I'm finally going to have at the end of this month. (I faced a few issues with that but now everything is coming together - whew!)

I'll be sure to share pictures of everything. First I've gotta get through a few holiday choir concerts that my girls will be singing in, parent-teacher conferences, Thanksgiving and our very adorable niece's 1st birthday party (I'm making a special scrapbook for her b-day)...so if I'm a bit scarce, that's where I'll be! 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Glad you're having fun working on your openhouse. It will go fine.
    Good Luck with your sales.I look forward to seeing pics.:o)
    I've been selling alot of crafts lately.So I;m a "HAPPY CRAFTER";o)
    Blessins',Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of the openhouse, Michelle! I know it will be amazing ~ wish I could be there in person to buy something:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you "checked in" :o)

    It sounds like you are having fun doing your preparations. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

    Hope you have a great end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely understandable, Michelle! Life gets hectic for us around this time of year, too, as I guess it does for everyone.
    Good luck on the open house! Post pictures when you can, and enjoy the holiday season if we don't hear from you.
    Oh, still enjoying the new church? Still praying on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)