Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Banana Bread Pie

Do you love fast and easy recipes? I know I do! Can't remember which blog this recipe came from so I apologize for not giving credit - but I just had to share this delicious recipe! (Thanks to the person who first posted this!)

I made this banana bread pie yesterday and OH MY WORD! It was gone before I could even get a picture of it! I'm tellin' ya - this stuff is good to the very last bite - yummy!

BANANA BREAD PIE

2 very ripe bananas
1/2 cup biscuit mix (i.e. Bisquick)
2 large eggs
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 T. butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla

Place bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well-blended. Pour the mixture into a 9" pie plate and bake @ 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The pie should be carmelized on the edges but still a little soft in the center.
*******************************************************************************
Hey, let me know if you try this. I'm sure you'll LOVE it!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Michelle....your figuring out some blog stuff :) I just noticed your comment above the comment box here :) Yay!!! See, I told you that you would figure it out :)
    Thanks for the recipe!!!! I love recipes. Have I ever told you that I dont own a recipe book or cookbook...Its true...not a one. I just never got into them. My mom never really collected them. Instead, she got wrote down a bunch of recipes from places and from friends and thats what I have always done too. And then I add them to my computer. I love it.
    So thanks :)
    Love C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so interesting ~ I have some ripe bananas in my kitchen right now so I know I will definitely be whipping this up this afternoon! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I'm going to have to try that one, too!
    I'm just getting back into visiting/commenting after a whirlwind few weeks. Hope all is going well with your new church, and life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle for the recipe. Now I have something different to make with my over-rippening bananas instead of always my old stand-by of banana bread.

    Blessings!

    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo I bet that smells like Heaven when it's baking in the oven!

    I'll have to add this one to me "to try" list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,
    I like your new look here.
    thanks for the recipe, I love to bake this time of yr.
    Hope you're having a good wk.
    Hope your crafting is going good. I'm making dolls this week.
    Blessins',
    Lib

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Sounds yummy! I'll have to give it a try!

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Something new to try on my hubby! He loves Banana Bread...in fact he loves bananas, and bread, and pie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)