Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yeah, I'm still alive!



Wow, it's been forever and a day since I've been around this blog! Just thought I'd check in and share a picture or two. My oldest daughter went to prom tonight and I got some beautiful pictures :)

Hope everyone is doing well! Life has been busy around here. The weather has warmed up and I've been out working in the yard quite a bit...moving some perennials around, transplanting some things, planting flowers, etc.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Well, well...it's GREAT to see you and read another post!! Missed you!

    The pix of your daughter and you are adorable. She's pretty, just like you are.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you've been! Sounds like you've been keeping busy.
    Your daughter looks beautiful :) I hope she had a great time at Prom.
    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are as beautiful as ever! Hope you are doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I love this picture of you two. You are both so beautiful. I've been slowly picking up the pace again with blogging. I've missed it so much. I'm sorry I am behind in getting back with you. My husband has been on a business trip and I'm manning the fort. I'm kinda behind in everything and trying to balance it all, but trying to keep it fun. xoxox's Kathi

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)