Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Corners of My Kitchen



Just thought I'd share a few corners of my kitchen. I was thrilled to recently find the coffee cup rug clearanced out @ $7! It's in front of my sink. Do you remember the Goodwill plate find for 49 cents? It was bare for many months because I couldn't decide if I really wanted to make it a chalkboard plate. I finally decided to use a rub-on letter with our initial. The two smaller black/tan plates were found @ Hobby Lobby for 99 cents each. I just love finding a good decorating bargain, don't you?

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Decorating bargains are the best, and oh my goodness--the .49 plate you found at Good will turned out SO CUTE--I love it! Love the other things too!
    Have a great day!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that rug!!! I love what you did with the plate!!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the ribbon plate and the initial! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made the perfect choice for the plate ~ the initial and ribbon are darling. What a joy it must be to come down to your "coffee" kitchen each morning! Hopefully, there is some in the pot, too;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so much fun to find cute things for a bargain. I love what you've done with them Michelle. Very nice! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rug is great and I love that plate holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plate is so great! It looks like it came from a shee-shee boutique. I loved taking a peek into your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You got some great deals! I love the coffee rug! The little plate turned out adorable! You are so creative! The whole display turned out so cute! Good job!

    Have a great day!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty finds Michelle!

    I just adore your mongrammed plate and the display rack. Lovely!

    Many Blessings and Happy Fall!
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)