Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thankful


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22,23


I'm so thankful for God's never ending faithfulness to us! Last week will go down in the history books as being one of the very worst in my life...but through it all, God was there and I really took great comfort in that. Thanks very much for your kind thoughts and prayers and concern.

This week has been absolutely wonderful so far and very uneventful, I must say. You just don't even know how glad I am to say that! Hey, I'll take a relaxed, kinda boring day anytime compared to all the stress that was jam packed into a few days' time :)

How is your week going so far?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I was so happy to read your post and hear that things are better :o) I just want you to know that since I read your last post every morning during our bible time Bonnie and I have been praying for you. Aren't we so blessed that our Father DOES ANSWER PRAYERS!! AMEN! Lots of love and big hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful Shell :)
    Love ya
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to read that post and to actually *feel* the happiness and relief in your *typing*. Yep sometimes those uneventful boring days are real blessings!

    Love Ya!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Michelle, I'm glad things are better for you this week. I will still pray for ya. Love ya, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your week is going great! You've been in my prayers, I hope things are looking up.

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, thanks for stopping by and even though you had a bad week last week, I'm happy that it is better for you. Yes, God is ever faithful and that's a great reminder.

    Have a good Mother's Day!
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)