Wednesday, December 19, 2007

THIS is what I've been up to!

I've been keeping busy making gifts for my nieces and nephews. See the vanilla sugar body scrub? It's sooooo easy to make and I'm sure the girls will LOVE it! Check out how I made the tags. I took a card from an old board game and altered it ~ I think they turned out really cute, don't you?

Here are some ornaments I made new this year, along with a handmade gumdrop garland. (I've had to hide the gumdrops while I've been working on it so they won't get eaten up by everyone around here! LOL)

My husband's family Christmas party is at OUR HOUSE this year so I'll be pretty busy getting everything ready for company in the next few days.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Enjoy the holidays and make lots of wonderful memories!

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Wow, you did a BEautiful job!;O)
    I hoep you and your's have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!
    Blessins', Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle, you did an awesome job! Your nieces and nephews are going to be so happy:o) Just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a Christmas blogging break so I wanted to come by and wish you and your family a most happy and blessed Christmas. Love and big hugs, Susan P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle!!!!!!!! I love everything! These pictures are my favorities of everything Ive seen you make...I love the pinks and color choices...so super cute!!!
    You did awesome!!! You HAVE to set up an etsy shop!

    Love Candy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle,
    How cute!! I love the sugar scrub with the scub puff thingys. Love those with the pretty bows! I also love the ornaments you made. I really liked the big sucker looking ones! I've used those gumdrops to make round ornaments before......I used toothpicks and stuck them to a stirofoam ball. We kept them for several years.

    I'll be away from the computer for several days so I'm going to go ahead and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great homemade gift ideas.
    You are very talented indeed.
    I came over to your site from Candy's. You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)