Thursday, October 11, 2007

A sad time...

Bobby's Uncle Ted passed away last night. He fought hard and held on much, much longer than we all expected. Ted was in hospice for 16 days and in the hospital for a week before that. The doctors had told the family that they didn't imagine he would last more than a day or two once he was moved to hospice.

If you would not mind, please pray for Bobby's family. I mentioned in an earlier post how concerned we are about his grandma. I think of my own son and I can't imagine losing him so my heart just really goes out to Grandma. Ted was her youngest child/youngest son. Understandably so, Grandma is taking it very, very hard.

Ted did not want a funeral service and wanted to be cremated. The family is honoring his requests but there will be a family get-together this Sunday afternoon.

Thanks in advance for your prayers. It's a very sad time....

10 comments:

  1. I was sad to hear about Bobbys uncle.. I will continue to lift the family up in prayer.
    Big hugs to all of you..
    Love lots,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Bobby's family, Dear Michelle.......

    In sympathy,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please know that I'm lifting y'all up in prayer. Sending big hugs to you, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You & your family will be in my prayers. My sympathy to you.

    Hugs, DebraK

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the uplifting comment...

    my email address is:

    wakegrad04@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep your family in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Michelle, I'm so sorry about Bobby's uncle. You all have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks to all of you for your prayers and lovely comments of concern. I appreciate you taking the time to extend your sympathies, my sweet blog friends.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every single one of you who stops by for a visit...thank you! Please leave me a comment...I really love hearing from you :)