Just thought I'd share a few random facts about me with you!
1) All three of our children's names begin with the letter "T" ~ Tyler, Taylor, and Tess.
2) My husband and I first met at a church youth group party when I was 14 years old and he was 17 years old. I thought he was one of the most arrogant, obnoxious, irritating guys I'd ever met in my life ~ I actually went home and told my mother that! Who would have ever thought in a million years that our paths would cross again 7 years later, we would start dating and get married a year after that?! Not me, that's for sure! But here we are almost 17 years later and I think he's wonderful!
3) My husband and I are living proof of the phrase "opposites attract"! Our personalities and interests are different, yet we balance each other out well.
4) My late mother and I sewed my wedding dress and headpiece/veil.
5) I am the middle child in my family. I have an older sister and a younger brother.
6) I once worked as a temporary employee at a General Motors Plant building engines on the assembly line.
7) I LOVE to read. I mean, LOVE it! You know, like become totally absorbed in the book kind of lovin' it. I usually finish a 300+ page novel within a couple of days.
8) Anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I LOVE a great bargain. (Uh, my kids just call me cheap :) I enjoy thrifting, going to garage sales and yes, I've even done some "curbside shopping" in my life, though not often. I'm just saying I've done that before and I'll share some of my "trash to treasure" projects in a later post.
9) I do not like peas. At all. No thanks, I'll pass! Yes, I've tried them. No, I still don't care for them.
10) Last but not least, I NEVER thought I would actually start blogging!
So, there you have it, a little bit about me :)